Resources for Grade 9 essay on cell specialisation and organ donation
Last Updated: Jun 8, 2016
Points to Remember:
- It is helpful to begin by reading general articles in an encyclopedia to get an understanding of the topic and to help to formulate searching questions.
- Before you begin your research, make sure that you have posed good, searching questions that will drive your research.
- Once you have those questions, underline or circle the most important words - they will be the key words you use when searching.
- Use the Command F or Control F functions to locate specific words in an article.
- You will not find a source that will answer your question exactly. Your sources will give you information that you will then think about, synthesise and use to formulate your own argument.
- Use Noodle Tools to keep track of your sources, make notes, make your essay outline, transfer your notes into Word, and use them to write your essay, write correct in-text citations and create an accurate Works Cited List.