Before you start......
- Make sure that you read the instruction sheet and rubrics very carefully
- Look up any words whose meaning you are not sure of
- Gain general background information before you get to the specifics
- Highlight the important words or phrases in the instrction sheet - brainstorm these concepts - what do you understand by them, how much do you know already, what do you need to find out?
- Brainstorm what exactly you are being asked to do
- Describe the mangrove ecosystem
- Explain why it is important
- Describe the action that has been taken to preserve the mangrove in at least one country
- Draw up an action plan that could be followed in Qatar
- Create a project in Noodle Tools
- Using the resources provided, create notecards to record the information you need to fulfil the requirements
- Use your outline to create your product. This could be a poster using Glogster, a Prezi or other presentation, a word document...........
- Include the bibliography generated through Noodle Tools